"Find Your Passion and Go For It."
"Just because you have PD doesn’t mean it is the end of the world... I have never looked back."
Why Should I Become A Member Of PA?A commitment to Albertans affected by Parkinson disease has been our mandate since 1973; that’s a collective (PSA/PSSA/PAS) 40-year history of providing the very best in information, education and direct supports and services. We have been able to provide such a high quality of support because of our committed Members, Volunteers, Donors, Board and Staff from every corner of the province. Each one dedicated to ensuring that clients and their families are never alone on this difficult journey.
What Are the Benefits of Membership?
- It is extremely important on a local, provincial, national and international scale to be counted! There is strength in numbers, when we advocate on important issues that will make life better for people affected by Parkinson disease.
- You are supporting our Programs and Services
- Access to resource library materials from Calgary, Edmonton, Lethbridge, Red Deer and Medicine Hat offices.
- Our "Parkinson Pulse" quarterly newsletter emailed to you: Our newsletter will keep our members informed of Parkinson disease research, current programs and services, management strategies for people with PD and their caregivers, and upcoming fundraising events.
- Voting member of PA at Annual General Meeting
Membership is only $25 per year.
JOIN or RENEW NOW!
By Fax or Mail (Membership Form)
or Online (https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/startup.aspx?eid=120756)
102, 5636 Burbank Crescent SE
Calgary, AB T2H 1Z6
Phone: 403 243-9901
Fax: 403 243-8283
Toll Free: 1-800-561-1911
Charitable Registration No. 108091802RR0001