Call the PD Helpline for support at 1-877-243-9992
Parkinson Alberta's PD Helpline is a toll-free, confidential service for Albertans affected by Parkinson disease (PD) as well as their healthcare providers. The Helpline operates in association with the Calgary and Edmonton Movement Disorders Programs and a network of Alberta Parkinson disease experts.
Frequently asked questions:
- What is Parkinson disease?
- How is Parkinson disease treated?
- What services are available in my community to help me cope with PD?
- Who do I contact for homecare?
- Is there financial support for the purchase of medical equipment and supplies?
- What do I do if I experience new symptoms?
- Should I be worried about medication side effects?
- Where can I find support as a caregiver?